Areas of Expertise
- Commercial and Residential Red Book Valuations
- Residential Mortgage Valuations
- Rent Reviews
- Probate Valuations
- Acquisitions and disposal
- Compulsory Purchase
- Consultancy – We can provide independent professional advice to clients on all aspects of valuation and structural reports on property purchase
- Building Reinstatement Cost Assessment (Fire Insurance) Valuations – This entails an inspection and preparation of Insurance Valuation on commercial and residential properties. It is important that the sum insured on any building is accurate to avoid under insurance issues in the event of any claim. Such sum insured should be reassessed at least every five years.
Our Valuation Surveys Services
Our Professional valuation team of five Chartered Surveyors all of whom are also RICS Registered Valuers provide independent and practical advice on all sectors of the property market. Their expertise extends to residential valuations, commercial valuations, probate valuations, rental valuations and rent reviews. We prepare RICS/SCSI Red Book Valuation reports for major lending institutions, companies, solicitors, accountants and private clients.
Our valuations are prepared for a variety of purposes including funding, accounting, taxation and legal disputes.
We are qualified to undertake residential valuation surveys and commercial valuation surveys and to provide market valuation reports. These reports include mortgage valuations reports for the majority of financial institutions, including AIB and Bank of Ireland.
It is important to be aware that most residential and commercial valuation surveys and the reports produced are merely an opinion, mainly used for lending purposes.
There could be defects present within the property which may only be revealed during a detailed pre-purchase house survey / home buyers survey or building survey. In addition to the valuation survey, our Building Surveying Department can also arrange to carry out a pre-purchase house survey / home buyers survey or building survey on the property, when you wish to obtain a detail report, identifying any main issues, defects or concerns with the property. See details in relation to our pre-purchase house survey / home buyers survey.
Our valuations are completed in compliance with the RICS Valuation Professional Standards Global Edition 2017 (The Red Book) and the International Valuations Standards (IVS).
We carry out residential and commercial valuation surveys nationwide.