Residential Valuations, Commercial Valuations and Rent Reviews
Our Professional valuation team provide independent and practical advice on all sectors of the property market, including residential valuations, commercial valuations and rent reviews. We prepare Valuation reports for the major lending institutions, companies, and private clients.
Our valuations are prepared on Freehold and Leasehold property for a variety of purposes including funding, accounting, taxation and legal disputes. We are approved to undertake residential valuation surveys and commercial valuation surveys and to provide market valuation reports, including mortgage valuations reports for the majority of financial institutions, including AIB and Bank of Ireland. Both the Residential Valuation Surveys and the Commercial Valuation Survey shall be undertaken by a registered valuer, to assess the value of a property by completing a market valuation report on the property. This is a prerequisite for most financial institutions.
It is important to be aware that most residential and commercial valuation surveys and the reports produced are merely a market valuation, mainly used for lending purposes. There could be defects present within the property which may only be revealed during a detailed pre-purchase house survey / home buyers survey or building survey. In addition to the valuation survey, our Building Surveying Department can also arrange to carry out a pre-purchase house survey / home buyers survey or building survey on the property, when you wish to obtain a detail report, identifying any main issues, defects or concerns with the property. See details in relation to our pre-purchase house survey / home buyers survey
Our valuations are completed in compliance with the RICS/SCS Valuation Standards, published by the Society of Chartered Surveyors in the Republic of Ireland.
We carry out residential and commercial valuation surveys on properties in Dublin and the surrounding countries, including Louth, Meath, Kildare, Wicklow and Wexford.
To book your Valuation Survey simply contact us on 01 8850400 or by email.
Areas of Expertise
- Rent Reviews – We provide rent review advice to both Landlords and tenants
- Compulsory Purchase – We offer expertise in relation to the CPO process from commencement to settlement
- Rating – We provide assistance to clients with rateable valuation assessments and appeals
- Consultancy – We can provide independent professional advice to clients on all aspects of valuation and structural reports on property purchase
- Fire Insurance Valuations – This entails an inspection and preparation of Insurance Valuation on commercial and residential properties. It is important that the sum insured on any building is accurate to avoid under insurance issues in the event of any claim. Such sum insured should be reassessed at least every five years.